After almost 9 months of waiting, we are only 4 weeks away from our trip. That is almost hard to believe. I have been literally dreaming of being in Disneyland since I was last there 13 years ago. And probably even before that, cause I remember all the times I begged my parents to take us there. We just never had the money. Then finally we made it our goal to go and started saving our pennies.
The only thing I am a little nervous about is the drive there. It's a long way. I am sure we will be fine, but I think it will seem a lot longer than I am thinking it will be. And I just want to be in Disneyland, so that drive might seem like it will take forever!
Oh well, it is all a part of our big journey and I am looking forward to it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment