Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Forgotten

Well it seems that I had completely forgotten I started a blog. With numerous people talking about blogs recently, I thought maybe I should start one of my own. Looks like I already did. Well I will continue with this one then.

I have a few things to look forward to in the next month or so, and I am excited for all of the pictures we are going to get in the next while. It's been a long time since I have gone anywhere that I deem camera worthy. Red Deer is just not that interesting this year I guess.

First things first, a friend and I have been talking about taking a trail ride for quite some time now, so we finally took it upon ourselves to book a 2 hour ride in the lovely mountains of Banff. I am really looking forward to it. Banff is a beautiful place, and I am excited to come back with lots of pictures.

I haven't been on a horse in years. I used to take riding lessons a couple times a week for several years and I just loved it. I could just never afford to purchase my own horse. Nor did I have anywhere to keep it! So needless to say, I have missed it and I am excited to be able to go on this ride.

It's just too bad it's costing us $72 each! As well as whatever the cost is to get into the Banff area these days. I better look that up, so that I am prepaired.

And second, and probably the most important thing (to me anyways), we are going to Disneyland! I cannot tell you how excited I am about this trip. I have been literally dreaming of going back there for years, and now it's finally happening, and in only 34 days!

The details of our plans are actually quite lengthy, so I am going to save those for another post, which I hope to get started on shortly. Let's hope I follow through and not forget this time!

No comments: